THE LAST METIS: Follow the blog for a historical journey to cultural identity. As a 7 yr old boy (Tyler James Mckay ) and 9 yr old girl ( Aven Christine McKay) canoe the lower fur trade route with their father. Join them on their trip from Banff to Montreal.
2. Journey begins
3. Whats the best radio for canoe trip? A first draft to treatment.
4. Back to Batoche; Time for a history lesson
5. Pre-Canadian Culture Club
6. A land worth fighting for!
7. Becoming a Metis Gang Banger
8. Letter to my Brothers; like the real ones not like in a Indian way
9. Climbing with Fat Boy Slim
10. Money for nothing and my chicks for free- Aboriginal Peoples Television Network
11. Making the Trailer for the Pitch is a Bitch
12. What is something every foreigner should know about your country? Why?
JOURNEY TO MECCA: While ice climbing in Canada may have started in the Rockies it is now being practiced from the west coast to the east coast. Join us as a RV leaves Banff and heads east with a bunch of the old warriors who lived through the era of the straight shaft tool. Enroot we are joined up with climbers from Ontario and Quebec and descent upon the new Mecca, Newfoundland. Perhaps the greatest ice climbing location on the planet.
TV PILOT: OUTDOOR PRO'S:A look at what professional peoples do for a day to day job. We follow ski patrol, mountain guides, fire specialists. That is just to name a few. Find out what is great and what is not so great.